Chapter 1072 is titled "The Weight of Memory".
Germa 66's Ahh... An Emotionless Excursion, Vol. 28: "Mass-produced weapons of slaughter"
Bạn đang xem: one piece chapter 1072
MADS begins an experiment.
As Bonney catches Vegapunk, who mentions a promise he had made to tướng Kuma never to tướng tell her truth. Meanwhile, Kuma begins to tướng climb the Red Line. Shaka reveals to tướng the Straw Hats that in Labophase, they can command the Seraphim, sánh Edison, Lilith, Sanji, and Franky head out to tướng regain control of them. As Zoro continues his battle with Kaku, Stussy renders the latter unconscious and plans to tướng bởi the same to tướng Lucci.
Jewelry Bonney changes into a child and starts crying that she broke something. Feeling sympathetic, Dr. Vegapunk walks up to tướng her to tướng see if she is okay and calls for medical attention, but this turns out to tướng be a trap from Bonney; once Vegapunk gets close enough, she changes her appearance to tướng look muscular using a special move called Distortion Future, and tries to tướng attack Vegapunk with a pipe. She misses as Vegapunk pleads with her to tướng spare him, but she uses another attack called Toshi Tsuki, and this time, she hits Vegapunk. As a result, Vegapunk’s age gets literally knocked out of him and assumes various shapes, while Vegapunk himself regresses to tướng that of an infant.
Bonney picks up the now helpless scientist and explains that her powers bởi not affect living things permanently, but now she wants him to tướng tell her exactly why he took Bartholomew Kuma's personality from him. Vegapunk says that if he does tell her, the truth will only hurt her. He also tells her that he promised Kuma to tướng keep his secret from her no matter what. As he says that, Kuma himself starts climbing the Red Line. He gets blown off but continues to tướng fight back against the Marines.
Back at Egghead Island, Bonney refuses to tướng believe Vegapunk’s words, especially when he says that Kuma voluntarily gave up his humanity, but no matter how hard she tries, he refuses to tướng say anything more about his “secret”. Bonney then sees a huge door with a bear paw print on it, and deduces it is connected to tướng Kuma. She opens the door by aging the lock and finds a huge paw-shaped bubble. This causes Vegapunk to tướng flashback to tướng the past when he was with Kuma and how he told him a story about a scientist from West Blue hypothesizing that a person weighs 21 grams less after dying, indicating that the lost weight is the person’s soul. He found the story fascinating and wonders if things lượt thích memories and imagination have mass and volume too, intending to tướng use Kuma’s Nikyu Nikyu no Mi powers to tướng help prove that as it allows him to tướng take intangible concepts and give them physical size and even transfer them to tướng others. Of course, Kuma surmised that Vegapunk wants Kuma’s memories and at first, he refused, but it seems he ultimately gave in. In the present, Vegapunk begs Bonney not to tướng touch the bubble, calling it nothing but pain strong enough to tướng kill someone. Bonney, however, tells Vegapunk that she is very familiar with her father’s powers, and that what is in front of her is his memories.
Xem thêm: truyện chữ tinh giáp hồn tướng
While on the Labophase, Nami is freaking out that Rob Lucci was able to tướng invade the facility, but Usopp says that as long as Zoro and Brook are guarding the Thousand Sunny, they will be okay even if the battle is 2v3. That is, though, before Shaka points out that the Seraphim have joined, leaving the battle 2v7. Interestingly, Shaka tells the Straw Hats that the Seraphim have the limited capacity to tướng make decisions on their own, and that is most likely the reason why they are backing up CP0 on the Labophase despite not being ordered to tướng by them. This poses as a positive thing for the Straw Hats as it means that if Vegapunk’s Satellites can issue a command to tướng them, they can regain control as their authority is higher than vãn both CP0’s and Sentomaru. Edison and Lilith head off to tướng try and regain control, with Sanji and Franky taking off to tướng back them up.
On the Thousand Sunny, Zoro and Brook witness Kaku in his Awakened state, but Zoro remains confident that he can handle him while Brook watches the ship. Kaku attacks Zoro with a move called Kyoku Bigan "Kirimanjaro", swirling his neck around while firing his nose. Zoro, however, blocks the attack and deflects his head. Lucci then orders the Seraphim to tướng destroy the Labophase before Vegapunk arrives, and they start laying waste to tướng the lab.
Suddenly, Stussy bites on Kaku’s neck and puts him to tướng sleep. Lucci is left confused by Stussy’s actions as she tells Lucci that she will be putting him to tướng sleep too while large bat wings sprout from her back. As it turns out, Stussy is actually a clone of Miss Buckingham Stussy, who was a thành viên of the Rocks Pirates and the very first successful clone of MADS.
- Bonney catches Vegapunk and turns him into a child.
- Kuma starts climbing the Red Line.
- As a result, the Marines are dispatched. Repeated cannon fire makes Kuma fall back to tướng the ground, though he starts to tướng fight back.
- Bonney encounters one of Kuma's paw-shaped repulsions inside a room in Vegapunk's laboratory, which she recognizes as her father's memories.
- The repulsed memories were part of an experiment Vegapunk conducted on Kuma, after the former begged the latter to tướng participate in it.
- Vegapunk tries to tướng prevent Bonney from accessing Kuma's memories due to tướng a promise he made to tướng the former Warlord.
- According to tướng Vegapunk, Kuma willingly gave up his own miễn phí will while participating in the Pacifista project.
- Zoro and Kaku's fight continues.
- Kaku is shown to tướng have awakened his Devil Fruit.
- The Seraphim join CP0 at the Labophase and start destroying the laboratory on Lucci's orders.
- According to tướng Shaka, the Seraphim are capable of limited decision-making, not requiring orders to tướng act in certain circumstances.
- Lilith and Edison, being Vegapunk's satellites, use the opportunity to tướng try taking over authority over the Seraphim personally. Sanji and Franky head out as well to tướng back them up.
- Stussy is revealed to tướng be a MADS-developed clone of former Rocks Pirates' thành viên, Miss Buckingham Stussy.
- Stussy renders Kaku unconscious by biting his neck and she intends to tướng silence Lucci as well.
- Stussy is shown with bat-like wings on her back.
|Pirates||World Government||Revolutionary Army||Citizens|
|Germa 66's Ahh... An Emotionless Excursion|
|Manga Chapters (covers)|